The Billing Clerk is responsible for the efficient, accurate, and timely processing of invoices and transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter and verify all data and information from the Shippers BOL into the transportation system;
- Rating, verifying customer billing instructions, checking credit terms as freight bills are created;
- Scan misc documents into the imaging system and 10-key them into the system for electronic filing;
- Match paperwork and print out shipping documents;
- Other duties as assigned.