JOB TITLE: INBOUND/OUTBOUND FREIGHT COORDINATOR
- Provides customer service and answer customer requests in regard to Eastbound/Guam, Inter-Island and outer island Air Shipment
- Coordinates Inter-Island transshipments from pickup to deliveries to outer islands.
- Coordinates any outer island air freight pickup and deliveries.
- Manages the documentation to initiate freight movement and delivery of shipments.
- Answers all phone lines within 2 rings and transfers to office personnel
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.