SHIFTS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Completes preventive maintenance (PM) inspections every 90 days (as required by company guidelines) and keeps a file on each vehicle.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical and electronic malfunctions. Prioritize and plan work activities to ensure efficient use of time.
- Responsible for scheduled repairs to facilities as requested by the Fleet Manager.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, test equipment, and various types of preventative maintenance tasks.
- Request Parts and Maintain Accurate Inventory.
- Maintain General Housekeeping by maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- All repairs are completed on a timely basis as assigned.
- Performs errands and tasks as requested by the Fleet Manager.
- Knowledge of diesel/gasoline engines, air brakes, computer diagnostic work, and completion of records.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities to ensure efficient use of time.
- Must have the ability to work in a positive and productive team environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Pay is based on Experience.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.