Benefits include a base salary plus:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Milestone service bonus
- Annual merit reviews
- 401k Plan offered with Company
- Tax Savings Benefits through POIPAC
- Supplemental Insurance
- (Dental/Vision) through AFLAC
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan for
- Related Job Courses
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Guidance Resource
At A Glance:
Pickup and delivery of cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of the consolidation/distribution center. The loading and unloading of trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology, and procedures as a dock worker.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Have one year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience (Candidates with less than 1-year experience may be eligible for training).
- Have a Class-A CDL (with hazardous materials endorsements plus).
- Have a good stable work record.
- Have a safe driving record (from MVR and previous employment).
- Be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
- You will be responsible for delivering products to various locations.
- Read routing manifest to deliver products to customers using a truck, forklift, pallet jack, or hand truck.
- Accurately record shipment details on a manifest, delivery order, or proof of delivery.
- Comply with any special instructions for proper and efficient delivery
- Safely and efficiently deliver products to customers per instructions
- Collect money from customers and record transactions through an internal system
- Maintain accurate records of routes and follow check-in procedures
- Assist customers during delivery as needed
- Listen to service complaints and direct to appropriate party/parties (warehouse or sales)
- Collect or pick up empty containers
- Obtain customer signature on receipt for pick up or delivery
- Perform pre-trip/post-trip inspection of assigned vehicle and complete reports
- This position will drive and truck an established route to deliver products and collect payments from customers
The Time is Now
We are proud of our values and encourage those who share our aspirations to join our team. The strength of our organization is our employees, our Ohana. We want our employees to grow and be a part of our journey, and why we value and support professional and personal growth. We are committed to serving our customers and communities by going above and beyond to exceed expectations. We are customer-obsessed and passionate about working together to achieve and exceed our goals. Above all, we value our employees and embrace them as our Ohana!