SHIFT: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Billing, rating, and inputting of all special bills for local trucking moves.
- Match all customer signed documentation to backups before billing.
- Assist the outbound manager with rating and billing of all outbound shipment
- Customer Service calls, tracking, and tracing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
We have COVID-19 Safety protocols in place to prevent the spread of the virus in the workplace regardless of vaccination status. Our focus is to keep our employees safe and to have a healthy work environment in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour