Looking for a Systems Analyst who has background and experience in international 3rd party logistics using CargoWise. This role will support and instruct our user community in implementing best practices.
Duties include but are not limited to:
(1) Support our local user community in Q&A, research, and working with our vendors,
(2) Manage security for external partners and customers in the web portal,
(3) Create and define workflows,
(4) Manage centralized data references,
(5) Guarantee the technical aspects of system and data integrations by providing necessary
documentation and guidance, and
(6) Identify gaps and data efficiencies across linked and/or integrated systems
The ideal candidate has used Cargowise for 3-5 years in an operational role and is looking for a change in duties but capitalizing on their logistics experience. This is a full-time job with benefits.
Bachelors in Business Administration, Liberal Arts, related field, or equivalent work experience.
3+ years in freight forwarding role(s) with Cargowise
3+ years in NVOCC and freight forwarding role(s) with Cargowise
2+ years in Airfreight
2+ years in US Ocean Exports
5+ years in freight forwarding role(s) with Cargowise
Cargowise Certification(s) in 1 or more areas
US Import Experience with Cargowise is a Plus
Paid time off
Dental insuranceHealthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as FSAs
401K Retirement benefits
Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
Child Care benefits