Return to Newsletter Index
Dear Valued Customer,
Essential Business Designation - Update
We would like to offer an update on the fluid Covid-19 situation:
- All DGX Offices are operational and working regular business hours
- All DGX Staff that are able to perform their duties from home have been telecommuting
- All CFS/Gateways are open and working regular hours
- All ports and terminals are open
- Some areas of the country -those with travel restrictions- are experiencing some ground transport delays
- CBP will approve, on a case by case basis, additional days for payment of estimated duties, taxes and fees due to this emergency
General Rate Increase into Peru and Chile Effective April 20, 2020
As a result of increases to ocean freight rates from our Ocean Carriers, DGX is implementing a GRI to recover these costs as detailed below:
All US Origins
Peru and Chile, all destinations
$2.00 W/M - $2.00 min
Any mitigation and/or delays of the increase will be passed along as applicable.
We wish that you and your families stay safe and we thank you for your continued support. Our entire team stands ready to assist you. Together we will come out the other side stronger.
Should you have any questions, please contact your local DGX office or representative, or call us at 888-488-4888 or at 310-669-8888.