SALARY - commensurate with experience
BENEFITS - We are proud to offer the following:
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual Bonus (discretionary)
- 401(k) (Fidelity)
- 401(k) Company Contribution
- Free Medical & Dental insurance for employee
- Free Long-Term Disability insurance
- Free Employee assistance program
- Free Life insurance
- Paid time off (vacation & sick)
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Hospital, Accident, Life, and Critical Illness)
- Milestone Years of Service Bonus
JOB SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for all areas within the warehouse by performing the following duties.
RELATIONSHIPS: Reports To Warehouse Supervisor
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily duties pertaining to Lift Truck Safety Checklists.
- Monitor the warehouse equipment, and report maintenance problems to the Logistics and Warehouse Manager and Maintenance personnel.
- Complete daily picks for ALL out-bound orders (customer orders/transfer orders/internal sample orders).
- Support the process of loading/unloading truckloads.
- Support the verification accuracy of inbound/outbound loads per packing lists and bills of lading.
- Experience running forklifts.
- Sweep, pick up debris and maintain a clean work area daily.
Requirements for Success:
- Lead/motivate by being a positive example
- Actively support company initiatives through words and actions
- From time to time, may be required to stay beyond their shift (with very little notice) to resolve process issues, or participate in team problem solving
- Flexibility for nonstandard work hours – flexible with own shifts and work hours
- Good written and verbal communication skills and must be proficient in reading and writing English.
- Ability to multi-task and interact with internal and external customers
1) Recommends equipment repairs to Warehouse Supervisor.
2) Allows customers to sign for damages, shortages, overages, etc.
3) Receives/signs for freight on the Company's behalf.
4) Recommends to Warehouse Manager, operational changes that would improve customer service.
Job Type: Full-time